I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Mar 30, 2011

Tuba Girl Digi Stamp

I love music! I used to play a pretty mean classical guitar, but I put it aside while raising my boys. Now my fingers just don't walk the strings like they used to. I think they need a little help, like a cane, wheelchair or something.

ANYway...I do still play, but not as much as I would like to. My fingers seem to walk the keyboard more these days (and I'm not talkin' a piano here), so I thought a musical image would be fun to do.

I just call her Tubagirl--I know--not a very classy title, but it'll do. She's another LIMITED RUN...so get her while you can. She'll be up until this Friday at 6 pm. PST.


UPDATE: Thank you all for your sweet comments! I appreciate it and it encourages me to make more!! :)

Thanks for visiting, and enjoy!


Have a good day!

Carmen

27 comments:

  1. WOW CARMEN THIS IS REALLLY NICE. THANKSS SO MUCH FOR THE FREEBIE I HOPE TO PUT IT TO GOOD USE AND ILL POST IT BACK TO YA! THANKS AGAIN.

    OH BY THE WAY IM A NEW FOLLOWER
    www.anjenicgibson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, she's so gorgeous playing the tuba! Super love this! Thank you so much. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing 'tuba girl'. She's fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the cute tuba player

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this image!!! Thank you so much. JO xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for sharing this lovley girl
    I wish you many more creative years of bloging!
    snowbird1@freenet.de
    hope you have a marvelous Day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this cute digi. I love her and think she will look so good on a birthday card. Thank you bunches hugs Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the cute little tubagirl, love her....

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's, like, totally tubular!! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vielen Dank für das tolle Freebie.
    Liebe Grüße
    tina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Classical guitar? That is so wonderful!
    Thank you for the tuba girl image. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab digi, love all the little hearts coming out of the tuba, thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is a beauty and I just love your creative touch with this digi. I look forward to seeing what you will show us next. =)
    Sharon
    sharring1477@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the image. Two of my boys play and it isn't often you see a tuba. Could you make a tuba boy????

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for the freebie. with hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. The image is darling! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tubagirl is awesome! I love that she's rockin' one of the less dainty instruments. Thank you so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. toot! toot! for you, what a fun digi. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow My granddaughter plays the Tuba.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely image. I have just found these freebies from before I started following your blog so I'm working my way through them now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that’s great! There’s tons! There’s some listed on the “freebies” page above, but there’s many more! Enjoy!

      Delete

Thanks for the comments!