I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Apr 10, 2011

Antique Pedalhorse Freebie

Hello!

It's been a busy few days with lots of company and good food. We get a lot of company and I really enjoy that. I love to cook for everyone and visit. Always a good time!

I've been working on some images lately.This one is an antique pedalhorse. When I was young we would go and play on these at a park. You could steer it with a leash and just pedal as hard as your little legs would take you. Fun, fun, fun!!

If this is something you'd like to use, grab it while you're here. I am working on one without the little girl in it that will be available soon too if you're interested.



Graham is working on an interesting image that will be available as a freebie soon too....so stay tuned for that one.

After some consideration, I have decided to have a Donation button available to anyone who would like to donate, rather than charge for our images. So I'll remove the watermarking from past images soon. :)

Have a good week everyone, and thank you for stopping by!

Carmen

15 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for sharing this interesting digi! My son just caught a glimpse of it and he thinks that it would be a fun toy to ride around in! I think I will enjoy making a card with this image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is really darling. This is so with the current trend of vintage. Hope I can use it for a card for my mom or my in-laws. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an adorable vintage image! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this, Carmen, thank you so very much. Hugs Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the cute image. I love old toys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for sharing your talent with us....

    ReplyDelete
  8. How incredibly cute!
    I appreciate you being so kind and sharing with us. hope you have a marvelous week
    hugs snowbird .·:*¨·••·¨*:· Thanks.·:*¨·••·¨*:·

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like fun and something my grandpa would have loved. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank You, This is the briliant vintage image :) And this your blogi is very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!