I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Apr 26, 2011

Digi Postage Stamp Freebies

It's such a lovely day today!

I enjoyed hearing about your Easter meals. It's funny how traditions can be so different in various places. I was surprised to hear my family ate Salmon in Holland on special occasions, which was what prompted the original question.

I was also surprised how many of you enjoyed lamb!! My hubby and I eat a lot of lamb and especially love it cooked on the BBQ.

Thank you all for indulging me. :)

Also, a Great Big WELCOME to my new followers this week! I hope you'll enjoy stopping by here.

I love postage stamps and have been collecting for years. I wanted to celebrate since my humble little blog now has over 100 followers, so I thought, why not do a postage stamp Digi.

First some previous Digi's done in the same way.

Maybe you can use them on the envelopes of your cards to go with the cards themselves?
These will be a little tedious to color....unless you have little mice with little coloring pencils that'll do the job for you!

 Do you think the post office will take notice of these and make a postage stamp with one of my images?
Okay, I won't hold my breath! LOL...



Here's one with a sentiment I did that you haven't seen yet.


Here it is by itself:

Enjoy and thank you all for following!

I appreciate all your sweet comments so much. You make a girl blush, and want to make more!
If you missed the original Digi Stamps, here are the links to them:

Button Bouquet
Flowerpants
Shoehouse
Birdhouses
Whimsical Cake

Blessings!

Carmen

37 comments:

  1. Thanks - I also love postage stamps! And rubber Stamps, and now digi's

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww these are so cute Thanks So Much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks , they are great, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute, i just love the cake with the fish on top...love it. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoW those are gorgeous - What a cool idea to do with your images. TY so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the sentiments/stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank You for your generosity! We enjoy Ham usually on Easter- it is a tradition from bi=oth sides of the family. Hope you enjoyed your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very generous of you! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! Love the stamps. Had to go back and save the button bouquet too! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are very nice.....Love them ---Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you....Love them all

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a nice surprise! These are beautiful. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are fabulous and I have put an add in the paper for little mice with little coloring pencils lOL (actually I have a house mouse rubber stamping list LOL ) These are great and I thank you so very much for them. You are so kind to share with us and i so appreciate it hugs Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the very lovely butterfly sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the stamps! They are adorable. I was trying to think how these would look as inchies. Is that a sign of a sick mind?

    ReplyDelete
  16. these are great thanks so much for your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for your fabulous freebie. with hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for sharing this fabulous creation with us.
    i love the postage stamps for the envelopes.great idea
    Keep up the fabulous work.Looking forward to seeing more of your work
    hugs from snowbird@hotmail.de
    hope you have a marvelous Day

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for all th lovely digis....your artwork is so nice!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love these postage stamp freebies. The images were fabulous before - but this now frames each one to give them a whole new dimension. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you so much for sharing all of these great stamp digis! I'm going to print off the button bouquet and then have it ready to go when the doodle/coloring bug hits:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you very much for sharing these great stamp digis! I'm going to print off a button bouquet so it's ready to go when the doodle/coloring bug bites:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for sharing the lovely digis. What a nice surprise

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love love the "stamps" they are so very fun. Thanks a ton.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for sharing these wonderful stamps you have made. They are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for the great images! Can't wait to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank You Thank You Thank You. You are so very generous to share your time and talent.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow all of your images are amazing! thank you so much for sharing with us.
    -Katya
    Kattyxotica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. These are fantastic! Love them and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the postage stamps! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank you so much for sharing your talent. I was disappointed when I missed the pants planter and here it is as a postage stamp. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love these all, but today I'm grabbing the button bouquet... thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!