I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Apr 18, 2011

Free Whimsical Cake Digi Stamp!

First I want to shout out a great big WELCOME to the new followers this Blog has gained over the last few weeks. I had no idea that learning how to create Digital Stamps would bring so many of you here to my humble little spot on the Web. A great BIG thank you to Free Digital Stamps for sending people over this way!

Thank you also for all your sweet comments! They are such an encouragement to me and makes me want to make more!

I've been working on a Dr. Suess type wobbly cake for the last week or so. I've always liked the look of them, and since I don't have the courage to actually try and make an edible one (although I really want to play with fondant someday), I did one up on the laptop instead.


I decided to modify it a bit to give it more of a whimsical look...

 I hope you like them!  They were fun to do!

These images are free for you to use, but please do not post or sell the original images on the web in a group or collection or alone, nor claim them as your own.

If you do use them in a project that you post, please include a link back to this blog so others can enjoy the freebies too. It would really encourage me as well!  I'd love to see what you make!

Have a great day! :)

The talented Di, from ON THE CARDS has made a cute card with this Digi for her Mum. Have a look!
I just love this card!! 
Here's another really adorable one from  Chrissy!

Blessings to you,
Carmen


31 comments:

  1. Wow, so this is the Dr. Seuss cake you promised! It is fabulous and fun to color! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Carmen, these are so cute. Thanks for sharing and I hope to use one of these soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou so much for the cute cake freebie
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both cakes...thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for sharing your art work with us digi stampers
    I wish you many more creative years of bloging!
    hope you have a blessed day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful digi.

    TYFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so neat! I am really looking forward to using them. Thank you for sharing such great images with us all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful cake images with everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like the perfect digi to color when it is wet wet wet outside! Thank you for sharing! Love Dr. Suess!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome cakes!
    Thanks so much for sharing your digis!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for these cute cakes. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dr. Suess would be very proud to have this cake. Fabulous image. Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that cake image! So playful! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this design. You are so talented and I look forward to seeing what you have to offer each time. You are very gifted and creative.
    Thank you so much.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this, I am always looking for different digi's of cakes because of having to send so many out. I love this one. Thank you bunches
    Hugs Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  17. these are adorable! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the goldfish on the top - that really made me smile. Thank you lots.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for sharing.
    And if you ever try to do an edible cake like this one please post a photo.
    Hugs, Madlen

    ReplyDelete
  20. really fun thank you

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are the coolest cakes! Now if I could just figure out how to make a real one... Thank you so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you so much for the freebies. with hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Like them, love them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome! And I watched Cat in the Hat last night (Mike Myers of course)! Thanks so much!
    hugs from a Suess-aholic in Australia,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you so much..will love using this imae, it is fabulous
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you, this is so cute. I've just uploaded a card on my blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. What fabulous images - Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the fishbowl on top of the cake! Thank you for both images.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!