I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

May 16, 2011

About Time for a Card

I've been so caught up playing with digital images, that I haven't posted a card in a while. I have a Ridgeview Seniors card class coming up soon, so I thought I'd show you what we'll be doing.

This is a simple card, and it's not my design - I'm not sure whose it is because there are a lot of variations of it. It's a popsicle card!


Here's the inside:
A close up of the glitter. I don't have the right size circle punches, so I cut these all by hand. I tried to cut a true circle, but gosh it's hard!


And they're all ready for Ridgeview:
Well, except for the glitter, ribbon, tape and tools. As you can see, I also did some oranges, limes, apples and strawberries. I didn't have a rubber stamp for these, so I made up my own digital images.

Here's a sheet of them if you'd like to make your own. These are about 1" each if you just print them off.


I'd put a tutorial up, but ChicNScratch has a good one already HERE. It's about 6 minutes to watch.

Thanks for visiting!

Blessings!
Carmen

9 comments:

  1. woohoo! A card finally! LOL

    Just giving you a hard time, Carmen! (But I have missed your paper creations.)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Lisa! You've been very, very patient! =D I'm hoping to get a couple more cards up if I have time. I'm so busy this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card!!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super super cute...thank you so much, i wish i knew how to make digi's...your a doll for sharing these special things. www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not seen this before - thanks for sharing the idea and for the handy fruit pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very very nice and very thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. very very nice and very thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!