I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

May 23, 2011

Great is Thy Faithfulness

There's a song that's been going through my head a lot lately. It's an old hymn that I just love. I was pretty much raised on these old hymns, and even though most music I listen to these days is more songs than hymns, the words of the old hymns are just so good!


I thought I'd do some without borders as well in different colors.


Faded Green:


Light Brown


Light Blue


These work great as backgrounds to another image, especially the lighter ones.

I hope you'll enjoy them!

Blessings,  
Carmen

15 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, thank you Carmen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this , It is so awesome. thank you bunches
    Blessings,
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for this wonderful circle background. I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the fabulous freebies. with hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful! Thanks for the wide array of colors to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so beautiful!! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, from Me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. THX so much for these great Blessings.
    Many Regards from Germany.
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so very much, these are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!!! Thanks so much and thank you for making the different colors. Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!