I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

May 24, 2011

How About a Whimsical Cup of Joe?

I was feeling a little whimsical last night, so I drew this cup of joe. One for you right handers, an one for you left handers.

That's about all I have to say. :)


Here's some more Coffee/Tea/Hot Drink Images:
You Perk Me Up
Java Good Day!

Have a good day and thanks for stopping by!

Carmen

23 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS!! Thanks so much!!
    ~Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the whimsy in it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love these , Now those are my kind of coffee cups. Thank you bunches hugs Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, these are lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank u :)

    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So unique and truly whimsical! Love it! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE cups and you did an EXCELLENT job on these! TY so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the fabulous freebie. with hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's very cute!

    Stéphanie Qc City Canada

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Thanks so much. ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much, very cute.
    ChrisA

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this cup of Whimsy. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How lovely! Thnaks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  14. very nice. i would love to use this with my Alice In Wonderland cards for a tea party. tfs Tami

    Tambo's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the Design on the Cup. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for these wonderful coffee cups!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you! I already know how I will use this!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab cups - such fun! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just found these on Pinterest - they are super great! Thanks for keeping them available for latecomers like me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you found them! Pinterest is a great way to find things!!

      Delete

Thanks for the comments!