I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Sep 24, 2011

Come Sail in my Yacht...

Hello,

Like my title? Well, it's just something  catchy to get you interested...cos the truth is, I don't have a yacht!!

Nope, I don't.......but Graham does! :)

Lol...it's been a while, but Graham finally put together another digital stamp for us. This one would be great for someone going on a cruise! It would definitely work for a male card too...everyone's looking for male images it seems.


He's currently working on a Tall Ship that is starting to look fantastic...but don't tell him I told you...

That's it for today! Hope you can use it!

Blessings,
Carmen

26 comments:

  1. Oh! I could have used this last month!!! Oh well, hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carmen, send my Kudos to Graham! This is great! It is a bit ironic, too. Because my son, who is 4 y/o, has trouble pronouncing his "L"s. When he tells me a story and uses the phrase, I would like that a yacht (a lot)...I always tell him I would like a yacht, too...he giggles and it prompts him to slow down, and speak more clearly! TFS!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely digi, and would love to go for a ride on Graham's yacht......

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, nice job Graham. Always wanted a yacht, but never won the lottery!! :) Thank you, Carmen, for sharing it.
    ~ Carol B. ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cool! Can't wait to see the other one, too! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi again Carmen, this is sooooo weeeiiirrrdddd....my kids are watching PBS (Public Broadcast TV) and SuperWhy is the show that is airing right now. The topic of the show right as we write back and forth is the letter "L"!!! Crazy Irony eh?
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is the phrase in that one MAMA MIA song? "du, du, du, da, I want to be a rich man's wife." The yacht reminds me of the one used in the movie. Grin. Thanks for giving me a yacht to sail away on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! What a great image! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wouldn't it be fun to be on one of these for awhile? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it. These ships always make wonderful men cards. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This one is going in my "manly" folder. lol Great artwork...thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much Graham, can't wait for the tall ship! Your kindness is appreciated x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for your freebies - I've used the penny farthing on this project

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Carmen! Thanks for sharing this wonderfull yacht made by Graham!! Thanks Graham for showing us your beautiful artwork! I'm really looking forward to see your tallship ...
    Hugs Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you Carmen and Graham for this great image. I wouldn't mind a real one of these. Hugs Kazzie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! Carmen...just wanted to share with you, if you get a minute, I used the Steampunk hat digi,and this is the post, would love you to take a look...
    http://chrissyscardland.blogspot.com/2011/10/steampunkfirst-time.html
    Boots up tomorrow...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!