I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Oct 4, 2011

Branch and Sentiment Digi Freebies

Hello!

In my last post I mentioned that I would show you a card using the Bat Fold images. Here's my card:

 I think I figured out how to share the cut file of the Bat digi. You should be able to download it and cut it in SCAL.
Check it out and let me know if it works for you, okay?
  Bat Cut File
(If you don't have a cutter and want the digi stamp to paper piece the bats, click on the bat image below and save as in the new window).
 I thought you might like the branches as well:

I also have a couple of sentiments you might like:
 
Okay, I'm done for a while! Enjoy!!

Blessings,
Carmen

29 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing! I love those little branches.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carmen, these are great. I am getting ready to post a card I finished today using a few of your images. I would love for you to stop by and see the card when you get a chance. I am going to title it BOO Porch!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so great. I love the bats. Thank you for sharing the images and sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carmen, thats soooo cool!!! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your card is fabulous Carmen, the folded bats are wonderful..not sure if other comment went through, so ...thankyou for the branches, will be perfect for my owl..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carmen, you're awesome. Thanks so much for sharing your time and talent.
    BarbaraJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card with the bats is amazing!! Thank you so much for the sentiments and the branch images. They are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not much into Halloween cards, but yours is so cute! Now the branches, those are awesome! So many uses! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, I don't really like bats, but these little guys are cute with their folding wings. Your card is wonderful!! Enjoy the grandkids. You know how fast they grow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for these awesome digis. I cant wait to use them!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Carmen! Thanks for all the great images! Sweeeeeeeeeet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a great idea....fantastic card.
    Thanks.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whoa! That is so cool! Can't wait to try making the card - even if I do have to cut those batties out by hand! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute Halloween images Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  15. very cool card! I can't wait to try it. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How awesome of you to share these Halloween images and sentiments with us. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tremendous!!! Thank you for all the gifts. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  18. thank you these are great and will definately come in useful this month

    ReplyDelete
  19. camen!!!! these are just spook-tacular!!!!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you SO much for sharing all these goodies. Can't wait to play with them!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Carmen, these are way too cool! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love these! Thanks for sharing.
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your bats are so cute! I can't wait to try them. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you! I can use the branches in so many ways!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!