I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Oct 22, 2011

Vase of Roses Digi Freebie

I hope you're all enjoying your weekend! The sun just started shining here...but it's been dark and dreary 'till now. It's funny how the sun can brighten anyone's mood! Love it!

I just got some homemade soap labelled and prepared for the Pregnancy Center in town, and I've stopped for a cup of earl grey tea - so thought I'd do up that post I promised you this morning! 

**So, this is my second post for today** Scroll down if you want to see my first post, or click on 'home' at the top of the page and scroll down if you're coming from another site.

This is another of Grahams images, but it's not masculine.I love this digi because the vase that the roses are in is a copy of one of my vases, and it broke a while back. It was wrought iron with glass. Beautiful!
Well, I have a few other things to check on, then I have to go do our company's bookkeeping for the last quarter. I forgot how precious time becomes when you work! Every moment seems to count...not that I'm complaining - I love it!

Remember, if you use my images let me know - I'll post them under the original image with a link back to your blog!

NOTE: You'll notice that my images now show up properly when you click on them and save them. If you're having the same problem it's a simple fix. Just go to Settings/Posts and Comments / or  Settings/Formatting, and click on NO under the lightbox option. 

Blessings!
Carmen

37 comments:

  1. Thanks Carmen! Love the flowers :). Have to get used to the black screen though...
    Hugs Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Beautiful image. I can almost smell those roses from here!
    (I just used the Tall Ship on a post yesterday and have gotten some very nice comments. Love that image too and know I'll be using it again and again.)
    I also just got through voting for your site!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, thanks so much.You can never go wrong with a vase full of roses!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for share your gorgeous creations with us,i love love it
    Bless you, your time, hard work and your amazing talent
    I wish you many more creative years of bloging!
    have a blessed day
    snowbird

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you carmen, this is a beautiful digi that you have shared with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the beautiful digi. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, lovely bunches of roses! Love it! Want to let you know I made a project using your steampunk hot air balloon. It's the perfect image for the card I've made! Thank you so much for the wonderful images here. If you want to see my project, here's the link: http://cleahvalero.blogspot.com/2011/10/steampunk-vivian.html
    I hope you'll like what I've done for your fab image. Thanks again...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much - it's just gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a wonderful image! So well done. thank you for sharing your talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh this is so BEAUTIFUL!! Hope I can do it justice. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This vase of flowers is beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you! This is a lovely image.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is an exceptional image. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful roses...thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How pretty! Thanks for sharing. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  16. How beautiful. Thank you so very much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So beautiful! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely vase of flowers. I wouldn't mind having a real one delivered to the house...grin.
    Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so beautiful. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful roses, and I just love the vase, thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is absolute gorgeous! Thanks for your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you - I love flower digis :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous - thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  24. These roses are so beautiful and I can hardly wait to try and colour them to be as wonderful and delicate as they look. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow, thanks for the beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is my first visit to your beautiful site. I am so impressed by your generousity and talent. The roses are gorgeous! I not only voted for you but added as a follower to both of your subscript offerings. I'm really excited to see the rest of your site and future offerings. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you for the rose bouquet. They are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is probably my favorite of all your images! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you for sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you for the freebies I so appreciate
    your kindness and sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!