I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Nov 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving! Plus Some Christmas Sentiment Freebies!

First things first...

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American Friends!! 

We had ours a little while ago. This year we went to my son's in-laws for Turkey Dinner. They are very hospitable people, and we always enjoy visiting with them! Always a good time!

Anyway, I know I said I wouldn't have anything for you for a while, but I forgot about some sentiments I did up a couple of weeks ago, so I'll put those up today. 

I made these because I've always loved sentiment stamps that are similar to these - they work so well on cards!



Enjoy!

Blessings!
Carmen

30 comments:

  1. Hi Carmen,Thanks for the lovely Christmas images.
    Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sentiments, thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous, Carmen! Love, love , love them. Thank you very much.

    I'm so glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. We did too. It was filled with great family time and fabulous food. Blessings! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty sentiments. Thanks, Carmen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carmen, these are gorgeous! Love them.

    Thanks for sharing.


    Gale

    ReplyDelete
  6. These will really come in handy. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you these are quite lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Carmen for the fabulous sentiment freebie. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect, just what I was looking for! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great,great,great. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the sentiment. It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks these are going to used often.TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. These sentiments are just perfect! Thanks so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the lovely sentiments and the beautiful prims too :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice Sentiments - thanks for sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful and simple!!
    I like the post it is like a quote which is pointing on peace, love and joy!!


    free samples

    ReplyDelete
  17. thank you just right for my cards

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for these sentiments I really like these too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this beautiful sentiment! Thank you - Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I forgot to leave you some love for the wonderful sentiments, Carmen. I hate when I do that but was in a rush so here is some hugs and they are big ones from me to you cause these sentiments are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gracias por todas esas fabulosas imagenes. Bendiciones!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute! The "joy" will love adorable at the bottom of a card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!