I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Nov 8, 2011

Sweet Nectar Freebie

Hello!

It's been a few extremely busy weeks! I don't have the time I used to have to make up digi's, but luckily Graham has been making some up.

I noticed most of you really like the Awning Card and the images (Pet Shop and Bakery) for it. Some of you have suggested some Christmas-y images to go with that card and so I will try to get a couple made up. 

The suggestions I'm considering are a Toy Shop and Christmas Ornaments since it's so close to Christmas. Again, it's as I have time, but I'll really work at it!! Thanks so much for all the suggestions. I may do some more later...like the shoe shop, etc.

In the meantime, here is another image from Graham.  I call it "Sweet Nectar," but Graham called it "Wild Roses Hummingbird." He's kind of a no nonsense guy! :)

It's a nice image and I hope you'll have fun with it!

I currently have some sentiments made up and plan on doing a few more...stay posted for them.

Have a good day!
Blessings!
Carmen

19 comments:

  1. Carmen thanks for sharing the lovely image.
    Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the image. Hummingbirds are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beauty! Thanks so much.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm like Graham, short and to the point! In college, my creative writing instructor had a terrible time with me. Thank you both for Wild Roses Hummingbird AKA Sweet Nectar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the flowers and hummingbird! Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the flower and bird. I love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to you and Graham for the little "Hummer", they are so neat, love to watch them.

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful image and both names suit it perfectly. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. No matter what you call it, it's a nice image. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this image thank you
    Ceri

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness!! What a wonderful image. I can hardly wait to print it off and try my hand at coloring it for a card. Thank you for sharing, and for this blog. It makes things fun for those of us just learning.
    Thanks again,
    You are very much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really nice.I shall enjoy using this. Hugs Barbara.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for the beautiful hummingbird image!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are so generous making these available. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much! I'm loving all the great digis you've been creating lately. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!