I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Nov 18, 2011

Toy Shop Window Digi and a Card

Hi there!

I have the Toy Shop Digi for you that will fit on the Awning Card. You may have to adjust the bottom portion of the card a bit to get it to fit properly.
I have a card I made as well.
Here's the inside.

I've got to get my Ridgeview card done up this weekend. It'll probably be along the line of this card, but the string is too complicated for them. Not sure what I'll do...the class is Friday - yikes!

Sorry this is rushed!

UPDATE:

Here are the links to the Awning Card and the other Digi's that can be used with it.
Awning Card and Cakes Image
Ornaments
Shaped Ornaments
Whimsical Pet Shop

Blessings,
Carmen

19 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Carmen....and that toy shop digi is gorgeous (as all of your digis are)....still lack of time to use them...but I definitely will and then show them here!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute, love the vintage feel to it and the mittens are perfect :)
    Thanks for the digi and the ones in the previous post--awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carmen! Such a lovely card with mittens, great idea! Thanks for the freebie it looks fabulous!!
    Hugs Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, this is beautiful!

    Thanks so much. Playing with it soon.

    Posted several more store fronts on my blog yestereday. I love this card set up!

    LOL :) Gale

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your mitten card, Carmen. I have a large mitten stamp, but I never thought to put the mittens on twine. So cute!

    Thanks so much for the toy shop window. It's fabulous. Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so great! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card, and thanks for the wonderful toyshop digi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Your toy shop is wonderfully drawn. Thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to make some cards with the digis for the Awning Shop, they are all just so neat, thanks..

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your images! They are so nice. Thanks for sharing them. I love your card! It is so pretty. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing your wonderful images with us. You are sooo talented.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This toy window is great. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Carmen ... bravo on the Toy Shop Window! It's amazing. Love the mittens card, especially the twine and buttons. Many thanks.
    ~ Carol B. ~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this fabulous Christmas Toy freebie image. Thank you for your generosity!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great toy shop window! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much Carmen for the wonderful link to the awning card tutorial as well as the wonderful Christmas store window. Love it all. Thanks for givomg/

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is simply beautiful. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  18. HI!!
    thanks so much for the card.
    I'm just "building" a toy shop with my students so they can learn a bit of English.

    Txomin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!