I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Dec 30, 2011

Happy New Year 2012, Free Digi's

Happy New Year!!

Some might say I'm a bit early, but that all depends on where you live! This will be another super duper quickie!! My son and his wife and kids just surprised us with a visit...so I'm really busy! But, I didn't want to forget about all of you...especially at such a special time. So although this is quick, I hope you enjoy the freebies!
 Click on the images for a larger complete image.

Thank you for being such an inspiration to me this past 8 months!! I've so enjoyed bringing you Digi's, even if they are a bit quirky! I hope 2012 is a year of love, laughter and happiness for all of you!!

Blessings,
Carmen

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you- we should be thanking you for the inspiration! And, for the fun files!!! Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your great freebies and inspiration...wishing you a fab 2012!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!