I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Dec 20, 2011

Last few Cards, and Free Digi Sentiment

Hey there!

I had a table at a small church craft fair recently where I sold quite a few of my Lighted Glass Blocks. Amanda and I also made some cards and tags...so I thought I'd show you bits and pieces of the ones I was able to get pictures of.

Some of these you may have seen examples of already, these are my takes on the Button Wreath Card.
You remember the Button Tree Cards....here's a few more of the trees.
I also did up a Coffee Card Card (that's not a typo)....it holds coffee cards.
Quite a simple card. Here is the inside.
Plus the tags...some colorful, and some primitive.
In this last photo, the mittens are attached as a single tag.

I put together a quickie...hope you like it!
How are you doing with all your Christmas preparations?  I have 18 friends and family coming for Christmas dinner...which I'm really looking forward to, plus I'll be cleaning, wrapping, and doing more decorating!!

Recently my friend SueJ, whom I met blogging, made up a button wreath card I'd like to show you.
Sue is not necessarily a Scrapbooker, and doesn't have a lot of bling sitting around like the rest of us...but I love this button wreath. It's very festive looking. Sue has two blogs, one is about life around the J's called JWalking The Blog. The other is called In-between Time: Journey Through the Prophets. I enjoy checking out both her blogs, and hope you will too!
**********************

I just want to take this moment to thank all of you for coming by to visit me. I love reading all your comments; they so encourage me, and I'm glad to be able to share my fun with you!

This may be my last post for this week, so 
Here's me wishing you a Very Merry Christmas! 

My hope is that you take a quiet moment this Christmas and reflect on life and what it means. (whoa, heavy). I'm actually very serious. 

Life is a roller coaster ride sometimes, especially this time of year! In spite of all the happiness you see here, I have also been through some very difficult situations these last few weeks. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have the bible to turn to. 

-It offers me hope when I am hopeless, 
-It makes me feel loved again when I feel unloved, 
-It gives me direction when I don't know where to turn. 

Without God and His Word, I would be lost in this life. He is the only One who brings meaning and hope to mine. So obviously, I want this for you too, and hope above all that you accept Him into your life this Christmas!

Have a good week!
Blessings,
Carmen

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous projects Carmen,. love the cards with buttons so cute,the mittens and boots tags are gorgeous too.
    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful projects!
    Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Carmen :)
    Wishing you a lovely Christmas filled with peace and joy. All the best in the New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the lovely digital sentiment.
    Have a great Christmas.
    Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the nice Christmas wishes and for all you do all year long on this blog- I wish you peace as well this Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As usual you have the most amazing work! Thank you for all the freebies. Hope you have a wonderful xmas and all the best for the new year xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just made a quick wreath thank-you note for a friend. Had just the right ribbon, a little green scrapbook paper and lots of fun buttons. Thanks for the inspiration! You have quite a Christmas celebration coming up--so glad that you will be with so much family!! Enjoy every minute....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christmas blessings to you also Carmen! Thanks for all the inspirational ideas, I just love the button trees and wreaths!
    Hugs,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your creations, Carmen. They all turned out fabulous.

    I too am so blessed to have a personal relationship with Christ. I couldn't make it through a day without Him in my life.

    Thank you so much for all of the wonderful freebies and ideas you and Graham have shared this year. You're incredibly generous.

    Wishing you and your family a blessed Christmas. Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for all your lovely creations over the past year Carmen. I really enjoyed them all :).

    I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
    Hugs Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Carmen, just wanted to say thank you for all the freebies you so generously give throughout the year and also for the sleigh rides - they're great!
    Hope you have a super Christmas and all the best wishes for the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How very true!!! Thank you for all of your inspiration and freebies throughout the year. Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!