I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Jan 26, 2012

I Love Coffee, I Love Tea...

I love coffee, I love tea...

Well, actually, I love coffee more...but why not include our Tea tippers? Lol..

I participated in a Secret Pal program at the church last Fall and just had a blast because I love making cards and other things for people. This time though, my secret pal also had me as a secret pal! One of the things she gave me was a Gift Certificate for Starbucks...and oh how I love coffee! It was very much appreciated! 

I made this little Café image a while ago and it's just been sitting in my files patiently waiting to be 'published.' I played with it a bit, and made up some signs and sentiments to go with it.


=
The Cafe signs...

And some sentiments...
Enjoy!

Blessings,
Carmen

11 comments:

  1. Hello Carmen
    I love all your freebies, Thanks for all take the time and sharing those fantastic freebies.
    -Sony
    http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again, lol!... I love the retirement sentiment for this the freebie.. well I love all and the lovely chairs with the table. ;-)
    Thanks!!
    -Sony
    http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol...thank you 2X Sonia! Glad you're enjoying them. Checked out your blog and it's very nice!

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!! I love this cafe set and all the sentiment too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fantabulous freebie, thank you! I love the chairs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love these. Thanks so much for sharing. Can't wait to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow these are awesome, I know just the person to use these for, thanks a million
    sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these, Carmen! Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are wonderful! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cool images. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!