I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Jan 6, 2012

More Valentine's Digital Freebies

Hello!
I got up early this morning. The house is looking normal again. It's been recently un-decorated from Christmas, and my boat load of laundry is clean and in the drawers. Then I babysat my grandkids a few days ago...they were so good, especially considering they're both just getting over being sick. It's always a joy being with them!

When the house is quiet and I'm feeling tired, I like to draw...it's fun and the time goes by quickly. So, I did these up a few nights ago... some Valentine's Fireworks!

I also did one with a very basic cityscape...
Also, here are the frames I promised, to go with the trees in my last post. I did them in red and multi-colored.  
Please read my terms of use above, and remember that if you use my digi's, I'd LOVE to see it in your work, and I'll include a photo of your work plus a link to your blog on my original post. 

Pearl, from Kitten Kraftz used this image in her latest card.  I just love the beautiful sparkles...perfect for fireworks!! Check out her blog for more awesome cards!
Theresa, from Gotta Have Bling made these cards with this digi. You can find the actual post HERE. Theresa's site has lots of great card ideas on it...go have a look! Thanks for sharing, Theresa!
Thanks for stopping by and have a good weekend!

Blessings,
Carmen

34 comments:

  1. These are fantastic! Love the frames for the tree too. Thanks so much.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful graphics you have given us today. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Carmen, I loved the firework hearts...gorgeous.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much ... I really like the hearts fireworks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the heart fireworks! Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful frames and images! Thanks so much for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing the great digi's.
    Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have been busy! Thank you for your images and for being so generous! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Carmen. I always enjoy your designs.

    ~Susan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the firework.

    Margrit

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the frames and images. They are great!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much! Really love the heart frame.

    ReplyDelete
  13. .·:*¨·••·¨*:· Thanks.·:*¨·••·¨*:· for sharing these great images.You are so sweet and generous to share you talent with us and I am very happy and thankful that you do!!I can use them for everything including OWH cards to send to soldiers so they have cards to send home to their families. I wish you many more creative years of inspiration!!Keep up the fabulous work.
    have a blessed day.hugs lisa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for the beautiful images. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I absolutly love your digi's and love to visit you blog. Thank you so very very much for your kindness . You are awesome, hugs Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Once again more darling things! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your Digi's thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for these. Will definitely be using on some future valentine projects coming up and will show you the results. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks Carmen, I love the fireworks :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work with us.

    ReplyDelete
  21. thank you. Very adorable

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for the great valentine digi!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the Valentine images. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I followed the link from Kitten Kraftz (http://kittenkraftz.blogspot.com/) where she used your digi. I have become a follower - you have some really great things and I'll have to come back later to check them all out!
    Hugs, antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!