I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Jan 15, 2012

Psychedelic Love Heart

Hey there!

I know...it's not the 60's, but I just couldn't help myself. There's a lot of things about the 60's that were kind of cool, and lots that were not so cool...but I really do love the artistic expression of that era. The colorful, fun art that came out of that sense of freedom and peace remains...at least in this post! Lol....

You might want this as a larger image, so you can have fun with the color possibilities! Have fun!
More 60's images on my 'Get Your Groove On post!'
Peace! :)

Carmen

23 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the cute digi image.
    Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a lovely psychedelic heart.. thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, the 60's were just the greatest :)
    All my teen years :)
    Thanks for the cute heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow so many colourful possibilities with this heart. Thank you for sharing it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the heart...it will be so much fun to colour...thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, I love it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This heart is just beautiful!!! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This heart is right on! Groovy, too. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the cool heart! Can't wait to color it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great heart!
    Thank you so much... :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooooooohhhhh...this is so groovy! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE, LOVE this heart! Thank You so much for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!! Thank you!! I went through lots of your site and found some wonderful images! Thank you, again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Carmen, your heart is beautiful. Yes, lots of fun can be had with that era.
    The design reminds me of stuff my 13 yr likes to draw. We learned that there is an art form similar called Zentagnle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love zentangles! My girlfriend makes beautiful ones, and I've seen some sites that use it. Very cool!!

      Delete
  15. Thanks for this fabulous image, and for the others that I snagged since I missed a few.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Carmen, What a cool blog! Yes you are welcome to use whatever you want from my blog I just appreciate a link back. I'm your newest follower! Nice to meet ya! Malia
    www.yesterdayontuesday.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!