I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Jan 31, 2012

Valentines Filmstrips Freebies

I know, I know...

I said I was done with Valentines images. The funny thing is, I'm really not hugely into Valentines. Many a Valentines Day have just about passed without my knowledge...until my hubby came home with a box of chocolate and candy hearts for the kids and I (head hanging in shame). 

Unfortunately, this is also true of anniversaries. I've had friends call to wish me a happy anniversary, only for me to tell them that it wasn't my anniversary - only to find out that I was wrong! Yes, a little embarrassing! 

How has my hubby put up with me all these years? I tell ya! Maybe I should make more of an effort this year!

Okay, enough of that. Here's the images: Some plain and simple, some with a bit of 'font flair.'




I thought they'd be cute with pictures or hearts inside of them. You'd just have to cut out the boxes. 

One more thing. I recently found a card with one of my sentiments on it. The fun thing about this for me, was that it was one of my first sentiments, if not THE first!!

At the time not too many people were following me, so many probably missed this one. The Digital sentiment freebie is posted HERE if you'd like it. In the meantime, here is her card.

Check out her blog: Sharon, from Card Creations by Sharon Joy 
Such an adorable card! Thanks Sharon!

Talk to you later!

Blessings,
Carmen

34 comments:

  1. Hi Carmen.. I am thrilled that you are pleased by my use of your fantastic sentiment, not only is it adorable, but I love the fonts you used.. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the film strips Carmen, thank you so much for sharing...going to print on accetate, should look very cool..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds really interesting! Would love to see it!

      Delete
  3. I love the film strips. Our anniversary is the 11th of Feb. & it would be nice to use them for pics of us throughout the years too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you make these for family? Also Friens? Edwina Brown edwina.brown@live.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, as long as you don't sell them or claim them as your own...

      Delete
  5. I know this probably seems a little by-est seeings as I am your sister and all, but I just love stopping by your blog !!! Everything about it is so tastefully done and a pleasure to browse through. Thanks for all the time you take to make it so wonderful <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome idea for a Valentine card! Love these filmstrips! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the filmstrips - they're great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the filmstrips, thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for re-sharing the Twinkie sentiment. It made me laugh hard.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for these fun Valentine filmstrips!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the film strips, they will look great in a new album I'm making for my sister.

    Charmane

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these filmstrips! Thank you so much for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great idea to do filmstrips. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the filmstrips, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your film strips are great! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL I thought I was the only woman on the planet that would forget her anniversary EVERY year! It's on the 21st and I always think it's on the 24th (the day my best friend Mike joined the military) OOOPS! Thanks for sharing. Norma W

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Oddly, that makes me feel so much better about it! Too many things to remember I guess...:)

      Delete
  17. This is beautiful. i can see so many uses for it. I like the suggestion above of other themes--family, friends, etc

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great filmstrips. Cute card.

    TYFS
    califncsun

    ReplyDelete
  19. I don't know how I missed these in January, don't know where my head is half the time. :) These are great, thanks so much for sharing. I was going to make a 60th birthday card for my brother later this year with a film strip, he has his own videotography company and has always been mad on films etc. These have definitely given me the inspiration to try something. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!