I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Feb 21, 2012

Sentiment Freebie

Hello there!

Like my uber creative Blog Post Title? Lol...I guess I need some inspiration! I have a quicky sentiment for you today! This one might be good for a wedding or anniversary.

Please check out my very important post on Google Friend Connect. It may affect YOU!

Have a good day!
Carmen

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful sentiment! Thank you for sharing!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Sentiment! Thanks for sharing. Love it!
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great sentiment today. This definitely is a keeper.
    And thanks for posting my cards, using your "city skyline hearts" to your blog with the link. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this lovely sentiment!!! I think this is the type of love that every couple should feel. I do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you again, for being so kind.The sentiment is lovely.Rosie.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the lovely sentiments! So adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!