I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Mar 14, 2012

Chalkboard Line Digital Stamps Freebies

Hello!

I was super excited to make a trip to the coast recently, stopping along the way to pick up soaping supplies! You will probably be seeing some of my creations on this blog in the near future- or I may even start a separate blog for my soaping endeavors since I have enjoyed soap making as a hobby for at least 10 years now. 

Anyhow, with it being Spring Break for the schools in this area, I decided on some chalkboard lines for today. 
You might like to draw your own lines in with a white gel pen, so here's a clean slate!
Hope all your kiddos are having a nice Spring Break, and that you're enjoying the kids at home!

Enjoy!
Blessings,
Carmen


15 comments:

  1. These chalk boards will be perfect for my grandkids cards...thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for these cool digis! They will make great school cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the FUN digis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou, these are great!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these and have a bunch of friends that are teachers, this is absolutely wonderful thank you bunches hugs Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks. These will be really useful. Especially for Bart fans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! :) Although I'm not a huge Simpsons fan, the 'Class Clown' one came from Bart.

      Delete
  7. Great. Thanks so much. Lynne from OZ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you come up with the greatest ideas! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These will be lots of fun! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE THESE~thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a neat idea. I love it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are wonderful - so unique! I love them. Thank you, Carmen.

      I can't wait to see your soap creations.

      Delete

Thanks for the comments!