I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Apr 28, 2012

Free Digital Mother's Day/Friend

Hi there,

What a wonderful week it's been. Sure, it was rainy all day Thursday - but my daughter in law and the grandkids came and spent the day with us! So it was an especially great day! Poppa even got some spontaneous kisses from little 1 yr old Lauryn. 

I have company all this weekend and most of next week....so these may be my last few freebies for a week or so. I thought they could be used for Mother's Day, or for a special friend. 



For those of you who would like the reference to go with this last one...here it is:


Thanks for visiting! 
Blessings,
Carmen


8 comments:

  1. Love your digi's thank you for sharing.

    Charmane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous sentiments!!!! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carman these are beautiful! TFS
    Bonnie
    http://scrappersranch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first visit to your blog, but not the last! I am now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the freebies, especially the scripture verse. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. These images are really pretty. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carmen,
    I just wanted you to be aware that I'm starting a new Free Digi challenge blog and I've posted your blog on it as a reference for free digis. It's a challenge rule that all participants, who use one of your images, are required to link back to your site. I'd like to thank you in advance for all the wonderful images you offer up, so generously and selflessly, to others. Thank you so much. Denise from DigiHaven.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!