I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Apr 9, 2012

Once Upon a Sentiment Freebie

I know...it's taking forever! Well, that's what happens when things get in the way...and these things happen to be people, so they're worth it! :) My room shall be done...sooner or later. In the mean time, I have whipped up a sentiment for you!

It's springtime, so I thought these would be appropriate for that little Prince or Princess in your futures!


I have some cute little Sweet Pea images that might go well with these sentiments. Check them out!

Well, I'd best go and whip up some supper now...it's been a quiet day around here. All my company came yesterday, and it was so nice! If I haven't said it already, Happy Easter to you all!

Blessings, 
Carmen

4 comments:

  1. Enchanting sentiment for baby cards! Thanks so much for sharing another wonderful artwork! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your site and love the sentiments! I have both a niece and nephew due this summer, so these will be perfect for the cards I plan on making!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for these wonderful sentiments :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!