I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Apr 19, 2012

Telephone Booth Free Digi

Hello?

Hello?

Lol...just getting you ready for today's Digi Stamp. I'm considering drawing up Digi's featuring things unique to, or found in other countries. For instance -  Britain might be a double decker bus; for Holland maybe a Windmill or wooden shoes, etc.

If you have any ideas, post them in the comment section below, and if I like it I'll make it up!

Today I have an old Telephone Booth for you. This would be a good one to combine with other stamps.

It seems Blogger has made its changes to my blog. The changes are in the background of the blog - the area I make up the posts, etc. So, I'm happy to say that they have not changed the Blog Template that you see! So that's great!

Well, that's it for today!
Have a good weekend!

Carmen

Wooden Shoes (Holland)

24 comments:

  1. Thank you for this great stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. This is a great image which I imagine will be very versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just like the old mail boxes they had in Bermuda, so it will be perfect for my Bermuda scrapbook....thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about wooden shoes from the Netherlands, polish pottery from Poland, or a lei from Hawaii. I love the phone booth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this image...now I need the superman image to go with it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great graphic. It will be well-used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE THIS!! Thank you so much :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you so much for the freebie. i use blogger also and I hate when they make changes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This will be so useful for a card for my husband. He worked for the telephone co. for years and he has a collection of phones! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can you hear me now? How about now? Now? LOL Just kidding...wrong kind of phone. This is an awesome digi, Carmen. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Definitely the wrong kind of phone...amazing how quickly things change. I kind of like some of the older things, but then, I kind of like some of the newer things too!

      You're welcome...enjoy!

      Delete
  12. Thanks - this is going to be really useful.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  13. It has been a while since I've seen one of these. Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I remember those phone booths. How cute. Thank you for making this.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is really cool. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!