I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

May 11, 2012

Faith, Family, Friends Digi Stamp

Hi there,

Well, here's my free digi for this week! I am stopping in quickly as I have been very busy! I have over 100 lbs. of soap to make up and my Ridgeview class is also coming up soon...I haven't even started on it! 

I was in a store today that I think was called 'Wicks and Whimsy'. The whole store had a lot of Primitive type items - which I love! The place smelled so incredible too! All of it wonderful, but expensive! I did however find this little saying on a cloth, so I thought it would work for todays Digi stamp. The white stars were a short cut...they'll work fine on a white background.


It really is all about family, friends and faith!

It's hard to believe Mother's Day is two days away....and the same day there is yet another birthday for me! 

I really have to stop having those!


***Matching Digi's HERE
Have a wonderful weekend!


Blessings!
Carmen

6 comments:

  1. I love primitive too! We don't see much of it here in Canada though. So this image is just right for me and I thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful birthday and Mother's Day!!!!
    Thank you for this fabulous primitive styled image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carmen, you should sound busy! Wish you luck with getting everything done in time. Hope you have a lovely Mother's Day and best wishes for a very Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wishing you a very happy mother's day and a super blessed birthday!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, I love it.

    Happy Birthday and Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the WordArt! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!