I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

May 25, 2012

Free Sentiment Digi's and more...

Hello!

First I would like to welcome all my new followers! Thank you for following, and I really hope you enjoy stopping by my little corner of the Web!

This post is going to be a hodge-podge of a few things. First, here's where I'm at with my Teacup Mirror. At this point it's a matter of placing and moving things around. I have less than a week to complete it. I'm hoping it'll be a quiet weekend so that I can get it done! 











I've been making more soap as well. This one is a glycerine bar that has a wonderfully clean, fresh scent with a tiny little touch of sweetness. I love it. I don't have a name for it yet, but that's okay.  The bottom two bars are my attempt at a layered soap...it wasn't working so I decided to swirl it a bit. In the end I guess they look okay.
Plus, here's a few sentiment freebies.

Hope you like them!

As for things around here...I'm no gardener, but we did get the yard fertilized (well, my son did it).

We hung up some of my mini rose buds to dry (well, my hubby did it). Now that the weather has heated up, they should dry fairly quickly.

I'll be using them on my soap (and yes, I'll definitely be the one doing that!!) :)

Anyhoo...that's it for now! Enjoy the weekend!

Blessings,
Carmen

17 comments:

  1. I am not finding your freebies attached anywhere. I am lost. Would you please help me? I love them and hate not being able to download your specials.

    Thank you,
    Patty Mowery
    simplydv9@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patty, I've emailed the info to you. If you still have trouble, let me know and I can attach them to an email for you.

      Delete
  2. Carmen, you inspire me so much, I love the soaps and the blue and swirls, I may have to give it a try. Thank you for your awesome digi's . I love getting up in the morning and having your e-letters in my e-mails. Thank you bunches hugs Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Cathy! That is a truly sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your song sentiments are perfect for so many cards. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Theresa! Let me know if you use one on a card and I'll feature it here and link back to your blog!

      Delete
  5. These are lovely sentiments. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the sentiments freebie. I really like the way you've set them up; the spacing and the fonts you used --- VERY NICE!!!! Enjoy your Sunday and the week ahead. Enjay xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the freebies, and your soap looks awesome. :) Hope you are having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. THank you for the sentiments. Look forward to seeing the finished mirror project. The soaps look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the freebie sentiments, Carmen! These are great! Appreciate you sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love them. You are an angel. Thanks so much. Lynne from OZ

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the word art. They are appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  12. As much as I love those teacups, I can't help but admire your creativity! Truly one of a kind art piece! Thanks also for these lovely song sentiments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your sentiments are wonderful! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, you are a busy gal!!
    So loving the teacup mirrors. I want to make one!! How the heck do you cu the cups??!!
    Some sentiments this time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!