I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Jun 6, 2012

Father's Day Digital Stamps

Hello!

Father's Day is on the horizon, so I thought I'd better get a little something whipped up for you that isn't soap! Seriously...I've got soap on the brain lately! Anyway, I'll show you that at the end of this post, here's the digi's:





Hope you like 'em!

OH right! Here's my soap. My brother in law bought some beer while he was visiting. He left about 5 bottles behind. Well, I'm not a beer fan, unless I'm making soap that is. Beer adds lather. That's right, it does! 

This lone little bottle is wondering where all his friends went...Mwahahahaha!!


Here's some cards I made with the tie image, also featured at Do It Yourself Soap on a Rope Gag Gift with some instructions.
This next card is brought to us by Ruth Bowler who first shared it with me on the Beyond the Fringe Crafts Facebook page.

Have a good week!
Blessings,
Carmen

30 comments:

  1. Good one on the mustache ties! Thanks so much for your great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the ties,Carmen. Love your soaps, I used to make soaps, and seeing yours, is making me itchy to do some again...will see if time allows soon. hugs, Ursula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It can be addicting though. I had to stop so I could get caught up on cleaning, there's company coming! :D

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the super Father's Day digis, Carmen. Is your beer soap beer scented? Somehow I can't imagine washing with beer scented soap. :) It sure is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! They are scented with a really nice soft unisex scent...can't wait until they're ready to use!! :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you for the wonderful tie digis, and the little moustaches are so cute! Your soaps are amazing. I've never heard of soap beer; although, didn't they have a shampoo in the seventies with beer in it? The cake soap was just something I had to see to believe, awesome, and so pretty! Hope you have a wonderful Friday and weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Wait till you see what I have planned for soap...can't wait to make more! They probably did have beer shampoo in the 70's...beer is good for hair too.

      Delete
  5. Love the ties especially. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the digis. I still think smell-a-vision kind of thing for computer would be a good thing so we could smell this soap. tee hee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol...that would be fun! The soap smells SO incredible. I got to go and pick out the scents instead of ordering and being disappointed. Love the way my craft room smells right now!

      Delete
  7. These are both so cute! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't see the second image. Thank you so much for the ties they are great! Is there somewhere I can get the second image???? thanks
    Sandy ctn29275@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you very much for your lovely freebies. Love the ties. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. that beer and cake look yummy. hmmmm, now there's an image for ya.

    love the father's day ones. you're the best!!!
    mwah.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for the tie digi! I was imagining beer scented soap - how does the beer smell disappear?

    ReplyDelete
  12. The beer smell goes away after a bit. I've had other beer loaves smell pretty funny for the first couple of weeks, but this one actually smells nice already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for the digi. Your soap looks wonderful. I'm going to have to check that out. I always use handmade soap.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Carmen for always take the time to sharing freebies.
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love to DL your Fathers day images how do I do that? When I click on the image all I see is a blank black screen. I love the DIY card and would like to make it for a couple of great guys.
    Hope you can help.
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! I can email the images to you if you send me an email to carmensplace@gmail.com
      I can't find an email attached to your profile or I would have sent it to you already. Another thing you can do is download from the black screen, the image may still show up properly in your folder.

      Delete
  16. These are both really nice. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute images Carmen and I'm loving these soaps you are making :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for your lovely stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!