I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Jun 19, 2012

Mixed Media Digi plus Free Sentiment!

Well, it's another rainy day here in semi-arid Kamloops! Oh well, the grass is growing -- and it's green instead of brown!

One nice thing, I've been featured on Uniquely Tea. Well, not me -- my teacup mirrors! Denise also featured a bunch of other tea craft crafts on the actual post "Mirror Mirror on the Wall, Blue and White Teacups Overall!" Do check her out, you'll be glad you did!

Lately I've been looking at some Mixed Media which inspired this image.

It's a little different from my usual, but I like to be unpredictable, so that works for me. I know she's a bit wonky...she's supposed to be!



She's a bit snarky too....nasty little thing...



            
Well, I've had it with her attitude...so I'm off to watch the rain fall.

Have a good day!
Carmen


16 comments:

  1. She is pretty to me! Love the hair and the pup! Thanks.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty digi. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carmen, this is so cute. I just started to get interested in mixed media art, also. I love Christy Tomlinson's "She Art girl. This will work fantastic for me. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this! Thank you so much! The girl digi with the pup made me smile, and the sentiments made me giggle! Thanks so much! You have an awesome imagination and talent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! Carmen!! She is fabulous! I like that she is wonky!! Again, she is amazing!! I want to stop everything and make a card with her and you know I do not do digi (or much of any) stamping!! I would love to use her with la la la whatever!! And actually there is another Whatever song by West Life. I just discovered these beautiful men about 1.5 yrs ago and now they are dis-banning! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv4Qx2dhvfk
    I think my 13.5 yr old daughter (she's an drawing artist like you) is going to like your lady as well!! I'll let you know if you do anything with her!!
    So nice, to catch up with you and your wonderful creations. I am feeling better now and glad that I stopped in. Enough blabbering.
    Best to you Carmen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Krista! I appreciate all the sweet comments you left me! I had fun reading through them. Love West Life...too bad they're disbanding. :( I'd love to see what you do with the digi if you use it! :)

      Delete
  6. I adore wonky, she's fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing her :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for all these wonderful images. You are the greatest!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your teacup mirrors being featured! And thanks for this fab image and comments - too funny!
    Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Dog walker and the sentiments are, once again, winners. Thank you so very much

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Carmen. She is very lovely and not wonky at all to me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!