I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Jun 23, 2012

It's How you Play the Hand, Free Digital Stamp

Hello!

I had a bit of a scare yesterday! I went to my blog and got a nasty message about it being a possibly malicious site! 

Say what???

Well, in the end it was nothing. Just google being extra careful, which is a good thing! The problem stemmed with another site that I was following. Once I removed that site, everything was fine again. 

Phew! 

I'm not as computer literate as you might think. If necessary I get support from my techie son, and my computer literate hubby!

Anyhow, hope none of you were scared away! 

So here is a digital I drew up.
Again, more of a mixed media type image.

They just removed the flood warning yesterday, but you wouldn't believe how much the rain is pouring out there. Apparently we're getting a storm, and it's supposed to rain for the next few days. I'm pretty sure our lower areas may get some flooding. 

Whatever happened to our hot Kamloops weather? Not that I'm complaining--

I come with my own weather system these days...and it's usually hot and cold, hot and cold!

Anyway, have fun with this image and remember, it's how you play the hand you're dealt.

On that note, one more thought:

"Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4

Have a good weekend!
Carmen

15 comments:

  1. thanks for the great image, glad your computer is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that your computer scare turned out to be nothing! Love your new images; they are really neat. I like the phrase you used with it; that is so true! I also like the Bible verse you included on your post! Hope you are having a blessed and happy day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing, love the image and the sentiment.

    Charmane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the lovely image, Carmen! Was trying to comment earlier but having problems with very slow internet connection. Glad you were able to fix the blogging problem. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, love her! Thx for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome Carmen - I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely DARLING. It's so cute and perfect.I appreciate you being so kind and sharing with us.Bless you, your time, hard work and your amazing talent.Keep up the fabulous work.Take good care of yourself.hope you have a marvelous day
    Sending you my BIG Aussie Squeezes.
    snowbird

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank u 4 sharing. she has great eyes.Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant! Carmen she is amazing! Your style is so awesome--you are varied, but I can still sense you coming through your creations. I can picture some ideas for use in my mind already. However, it is summer and my little cave boys are home. I want to see you create something with her!
    With ya in the personal weather system! Just marvel that God made you uniquely a woman and all the blessing that come with that (that men don't have)!
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. and we're nearing a drought! it's supposed to rain today but it sure doesn't look or feel like it .... sunny and 86F.

    girl... you seem to be having fun with your drawings. this is another fantastic one. great job... and thank you so much for your kindness.

    you know i luv u!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this image!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing this Very Pretty image.
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a great image. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 8 post on Jul. 25, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!