I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Jul 11, 2012

A Quick Post with a Free Sentiment

Hello there,

I decided to put together a quick post tonight since it looks like I may not be able to for a week or so. It just depends...but better safe than sorry. 

I want to welcome all my new followers as well! Thank you for following, and I hope you enjoy visiting! 

My grandkids are coming to visit for a few days, and although that didn't spark this sentiment, it still fits! :)

Ah yes, grandkids! You have to have some of your own to know how much fun they really are (and how much work! Even after 4 of my own...it's easy to forget). 

Really though, wouldn't this be a great sentiment for someone who likes to help out whenever they can, or someone who insists that what they've done is just a little thing, no big deal, etc?

Anyway, I'm done talking and am going to be walking to my bed soon! Sooo tired!
Have a good weekend!

But when you do a charitable deed, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing.
Matthew 6:3

Blessings,
Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!