I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Jul 7, 2012

Yarn Cone Free Digi

G'morning!

I'm popping in really quickly today for a freebie. 

I have a few busy weeks coming up and don't know how much I'll be able to post, but I will do my best! 

I saw the cutest little yarn cones on Knitpicks and decided to do up a similar image. Hers are free wallpaper and background images, so go take a look. 

This is my version of a Yarn Cone that you can color and put on a card for the knitter in your life.

It would be fun to do several in a row with different color yarns. In fact, you know what I'd do? I'd take some real yarn and glue it on the cone.
What fun! Enjoy playing! 

"That their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, and attaining to all riches of the full assurance of understanding to the mystery of God, both of the Father and of Christ." 
Col. 2:2

Well, that's all I have for you today! Have a good weekend!
Carmen

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this! Thank you so much! I can't knit, but I could make some thin crocheted yarn (or embroidery thread) chains and curl them up to fit inside the top of the cone. I think that would be so cute! Thank you; what an adorable idea you had! Thank you also for the beautiful Bible verse; would go great with this image!
    Hope your week is wonderful and a "good" kind of busy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carmen and thanks for posting card pic for ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the image Carmen. Love the card. It looks so cute with the real yarn in the cone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is clever. Very fun as a gift to the knitter--or anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun image.. thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 10 post on Jul. 25, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!