I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Aug 3, 2012

Free Digi Sentiments

Hello!

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I've just recently launched a Facebook page for Beyond the Fringe Crafts. On this blog I tend to post mostly my own creations, but I've decided to use my Facebook page to link up to other blogs and feature different tutorials and ideas that I come across. So if you like that kind of thing...make sure you 'like' my Facebook page. There's a link in the column to the right.

Anyhoo...

I did up a free sentiment and a word. The sentiment is actually from The Hobbit. It was spoken by Samewise Gamgee to Frodo when he was carrying the ring. I thought it was kind of a neat sentiment for a card.


Here's a single word for a kids card!

This was made with a free font called "Kid's Alphabet."

My house is full of company for the next week and a half, so I may be MIA for a little while. If something creative happens in the meantime, I'll be sure and make a quick appearance to show it to you!

Have a great weekend!
Blessings,
Carmen

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Aug. 04, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Aug. 04, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these wonderful sentiments, thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sentiments.

    TYFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Carmen. These sentiments are great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!