I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Aug 18, 2012

Free Graffiti Sentiments

Hey there!

So glad you're all sticking around on these very short, far and few posts!!

I did get some time in between company to put a few sentiments together. I have something in mind for a card and made these up to use on it...we'll see how it ends up! 

In the meantime, I thought I'd share the sentiments with you. It will be a Graffiti Card.

....and some paint splashes to go with it! 
I'd love to see what you do with these, and stay tuned to see the card I make with them! 

UPDATE: Graffiti Card

Blessings,
Carmen

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Aug. 19, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for taking the time to think of us while you still have company! This graffiti will be perfect for so many of the cards I do for teens. Thanks for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's perfect for teens! Glad you can use it! Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Awesome! Love the paint splats! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!