I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Aug 25, 2012

Prim Pear Digi, and bonus free Truffula Tree!

Good Morning!

Okay, I know it's afternoon, but it feels like morning to me. I've had some company - so I got up, made a nice breakfast, cleaned up, saw them off...and now I'm doing some of my morning routine. 

It makes perfect sense in my mind.

=D

I thought I should do another free digi here today. I decided to go Prim again. I love that theme!




This one could be Christmas-y, or just country. 

Kind of fun, don't you think?

Lately I've been concentrating a lot on my Facebook Page, updating it daily. 

On my FB page, I 
a) not only link up to this blog, but I 
b) share the locations of; various free digi's, 
c) various craft ideas, 
d) mixed media, 
e) tutorials, 
f) and a whole hodge-podge of craft stuff.

So, if you love to see tutorials, craft ideas, freebies, etc. -  go and like my FB page HERE!! 

Okay, now for the Bonus Images:

The first is a plastic tree that lights up in different colors - found in Thneedville.
The second is a Truffula tree...with its soft colorful silky tufts. 

Enjoy, and have a good weekend! 

Blessings,
Carmen

For we know that all things work together for good, for those who love God and are called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28

12 comments:

  1. I like the prim pear - thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the wonderful images!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Aug. 26, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow! What a terrific image. thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the images. I'm coming back later to have a good look at that scraps post - it looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely images....I especially like the pear...thanks for sharing.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your generosity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great Carmen - thanks so much for sharing them! Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for your fun digis! You are so kind to continue to share them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for sharing your digis.

    Hugs, Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank- you for sharing. Love your digis!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!