I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Sep 29, 2012

Houses and Mushroom Free Digi's

Hello!

How are you all doing? 

The last week was good for me, but I wasn't free to get much done in my craft room. this week I'll be doing a bunch more canning. It's Fall after all...and I love my stewed tomatoes and salsa, to mention a few. I've also been itching to get another digi done up since it's been a while. However, it's a quick one! 
These are inspired by this post at The Artful Maven Haven...check it out! 

I guess I should give you some mushrooms too...
Have fun with these and have a good week!

Blessings,
Carmen

13 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 30, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Sep. 30, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your mushrooms. thanks for sharing your digis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are very cute. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the houses and the mushroom images. They are wonderful. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great! I think I'll use them as Christmas houses. Thanks for creating and givning this to us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much, Carmen!! They're great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are adorable, thak you bunches and bunches, Hugs,Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look at you!!! Thank you Mahoosively for the shout out! You're a gem! You have created fantastic versions of the houses and mushrooms, talented girl! I will download them! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol...glad you like them! And yes, you are quite an inspiration!!

      Delete
  11. I do have a weakness for house. These are very special. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!