I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Sep 1, 2012

"Prayer Changes Things" Digi Stamp and free Sentiment

Hello!

It's time for some freebies for a limited time only! 
Yay! :)

I've been working on her for a couple of days, and I hope you like her!


That book is supposed to be a Bible, and her posture is one of prayer, so here's the sentiments to go along with it...
Hope you enjoy these! Expired images are available in my Etsy shop!

And here's a Bookmark made by Debbie at Debbie Reeds Crafting Blog using the image above. I love seeing my digi's being used and Debbie did such a nice job on this bookmark!

I won't be posting again until later this week, or next week (except for a card I pre-posted for this Monday). Life has become busy again and so I'm taking a little break from the blog. I will, however, still be posting on my Facebook page regularly, so if you haven't already, 'like' my page HERE.

Have a good week!
Blessings,
Carmen

12 comments:

  1. Wow, she is so beautiful! Love, love her and the perfect sentiments! Thanks so much.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Sep. 02, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Sep. 02, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're wonderful! Thanks very much!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing these beautiful files. I can't wait to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great digi and wonderful sentiments Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for the gorgeous image and sentiment.she is a beauty.You are so sweet and generous to share you talent with us and I am very happy and thankful that you do!!Keep up the fabulous work. I wish you many more creative years of inspiration!!Have a wonderful and creative week.sending hugs of comfort across the miles
    snowbird

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carmen, I absolutely love the prayer gal and the sentiments. Thanks so much for offering them. I love your blog. It always has so much fun stuff. Thanks for being you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Carmen!
    & thank you for sharing your awesome talent!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!