I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Sep 17, 2012

Three Free Digi's and Giveaway Reminder

What a wonderful day it is!

No special reason, just wonderful! 

I have a free digi for you today...three of them actually. These are inspired by some mixed media I've been studying lately, and the Stateline Bags I've recently been decorating. Loving the mixed media on these!! 

She's staring a bit, but you'll have to bring the life out in those eyes when coloring them. I wanted to leave them bare so you could have fun with this. 

Here's some Fascinators for her hair as well...aren't they cute?! Get a load of the butterfly hat!!

Or, if you'd like to put some words in her hair...a little bolder so they'll stand out.


Just a reminder about the GIVEAWAY on the last post. You can find it HERE, if you've come through Free Digital Stamps. 
(**If you want to enter to win, please make sure you leave a comment on the giveaway post!)

Wouldn't this lady look awesome on one of these  muslin bags with her Fascinator on, or some words in her hair? Should have made some flowers too...but you probably already have a bunch of those anyway! Enjoy playing with these!

Blessings,
Carmen

8 comments:

  1. I love your freebie Carmen, Thanks, I am posting on Free Digi Stamp Blog. Hugs JOsie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Josephine! Glad you like it! =D

      Delete
  2. Thank you Carmen for these three digi. I like the idea of the putting it together ourselves - can make it different each time and have a whole bunch of options!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for these wonderful images .The time you give us is very much appreciated.Thank you bunches for sharing with us.hope you're having a gorgeous day!sending hugs across the miles
    snowbird

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thes are fabulous! What a great idea to have things to put in her hair. Can't wait to give it a try. Thanks for shairng, love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Sep. 18, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great digis. I love the image of the girl. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!