I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Nov 30, 2012

Winter Birds Free Digis

Hello!

I've been looking around the web for some fun things to show you. I am always amazed by all the talent and the great ideas that are out there!!

 Now I know it would probably be easier just to start a Pinterest account, but I like doing my Sleigh Rides regardless. It's just fun! 

Anyway...this is not a Sleigh Ride post, although there is one coming up soon, as well as a Ridgeview card post (I did the card class today but just haven't posted the card yet). 

No, this is a limited time free digi post! 

I enlarged the Bird in Boots that I made with the Elf, here it is as well. 


Alright then. I hope you can use these! Click on them to get a larger image.

I'll be trying to get my tree up this weekend and maybe do a little decorating. Hope you all have a nice weekend!


Blessings,
Carmen

"As long as the earth endures, seed time or harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night will never cease." Gen 18:22

32 comments:

  1. Carmen these are great! Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Thank you!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing these adorable images! SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These birds are so cute. Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these images--thank you for sharing them

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful digis! Thank You. AND I love going on Sleigh Rides with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww...LOVE the winter birds! I am an owl fanatic! My friend Jessica from Jessica's Craft Shaque sent me over..so glad she did! Happy to be a new follower and thank you for the didgi!!!

    Hugs,
    HL

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is fabulous - thank you so much for sharing. Pippa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Danke für das wunderschöne Free Digi.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving these birdies - many thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for the sweet digis! They are so cute! Look forward to seeing your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. danke für das süße Motiv

    LG Christina



    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the images they are great xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. You've made my day. Carmen....thank you! Can't wait for the next Sleigh Ride x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for sharing these adorable images. I guess I know what I'll be doing tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello and Thank you for these birds...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Carmen, these are so sweet. I love these little birds, all bundled up; especially the one in boots. I often look at the birds during the winter and wonder how their poor little feet don't freeze off.

    Thanks bunches and God bless,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are adorable! I love both but those owls make me grin with that little lamp they have and the hats. LOL!
    Thank you very much for these wonderful images!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much. I love the birds on a branch! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh i love, love, love the birds. you are fabulous! thank you so much.

    always a joy you are!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are so darling Carmen--especially the first (3 birds). Thank you for sharing with us. I have to remember to use the 3 birds on at least one card. So busy.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Absolutely adorable Carmen! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are absolutely adorable. You're so clever. Thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are absolutely adorable. You're so clever. Thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  25. How darling! I'm not usually into birds as they seem too detailed or too whimsy, but these are darling! Thank you so much for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks so much for the adorable birds!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the birds on the branch. Thsnkyou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You’re welcome, Darla! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thanks for the comments!