I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Dec 10, 2012

Elf Boot Freebies

Hey there,

I got a chance to make up a couple of quick digis for you since it had been a while. They're nothing terribly special, but you might have a use for them. 
UPDATE!!
Nanette (in the comment section below) suggested a sentiment, and I took her up on it. 


I have another update for you as well. I've been working on a magnetic perpetual Advent Calendar. It can be used year after year! It's not cheap to make, but it's so cute! I have one more to make this year.
I know the picture quality isn't great. My camera isn't working very well...it was dropped on the floor by accident. At least it still works! :) Here's close up pictures of it.
One more...

Well, that's it for today!
Blessings,
Carmen

PS: I hear horses in the distance.....must almost be time for another Sleigh Ride!! 

18 comments:

  1. These are very cute. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for sharing your talent with us! I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is cute! Love the elf boots.

    TYFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your advent calendars and these adorable elf boots! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your advent calendar looks like a labor of love! It's gorgeous! TFS those adorable digis too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay...so glad to see the finished product! Love it! I've seen these in muffin pans before but yours is the best! Love your bright and fun papers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute elf boot digi! I'm thinking of "Have your ELF a Merry Little Christmas" for a sentiment. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carmen, love the elf boots, thanks for sharing. Can't wait for the next sleigh ride!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for these fabulous freebies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the elf senti, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great elf boots and sayings. Thanks so much. Lynne from OZ

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the elf boots and also for the sentiment as suggested by Nanette. Fantastic idea. Thanks to both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the elf boots. I especially like the ones with heels, what a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank u 4 sharing this oh so cute elf boots.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the sentiment. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!