I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Dec 16, 2012

Snowman Free Digi

Hi there,

Just thought I'd pop in quickly with another free digi. This one is winter themed...and there's another one coming soon, as well as a photo of the other advent calendar I'm making.

I've been crocheting some cute little hats lately for my granddaughters. I used a free pattern called Candy Puff Crocheted Beanie. I am putting a homemade organza flower on it that I found directions for on Youtube. Click on the links if you want to make your own.

I've also bought a really adorable hat pattern from Diane at Handmade Cottage. My sister in law paid for it because she wanted me to make it for her, but I just love it so much, I'll probably make more! Go have a look at how adorable this is. There was a 10% discount today, so I paid about $5 in total for the pattern. I'm happy! 

Never thought I'd be into crocheting again though...

Anyway, I'm getting off track here. Here's the digi! 


And that's all for today!

Make sure you slow down a bit and take some time to relax this week. Don't wear yourselves down too much! It's only Christmas, and it's mostly about family, friends and enjoying each other. Don't let the stress of the season get to you! 

Blessings,
Carmen

7 comments:

  1. He is fun! He looks like the SM from Rudolph. I can see him as a sugar cookie!

    Carmen--each time you post a new blog entry, I receive 2 emails (exactly the same).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing! How cute is that snowman with his little mustache? I don't know what it is but I (as well as most of the world as of recently) am obsessed with mustaches! I agree with you on relaxing. People get too stressed this time of the year when really they should just focus of spending time with loved ones.

    For a thoughtful gift, visit flower delivery Reno NV!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the adorable snowman, I love it! I totally agree about the holiday season, its meant to be an enjoyable time but often is so stressful for many. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seem to be having trouble copying this image to my computer. I "right click and save" but the image is coming up as a black box, HELP? kim.scrapper@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim,
      Not sure what blogger is up to, but I've sent the image to you by email. Thanks so much for your comment, and Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for this great image! He looks like such a proper gentleman. Pat K.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!