I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Dec 22, 2012

Winter Village Freebie

Hello!

*My second post today. Check out my Dinosaurs and Snowmen post from earlier today!

Here's my little wintery village with a few sentiments. 

I thought it might be nice as a background...maybe for a neighbor card! 

It's Mr. Roger's all over again! haha!

Have a very Merry Christmas everyone!! 

Take a moment to bless someone, expecting nothing in return. The gift of giving makes 'lives' worthwhile! 

Blessings, 
Carmen

12 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the little row of houses, what fun they will be to play with..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute little house, they will make a great background. Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely background thank you for sharing it

    Happy Christmas and thank you for all the shares.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carmen the village is terrific, thank you so much. Loved your last post with the dino kid too. How cute! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This shirt is absolutely DARLING!
    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´
    ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`• .·:*¨·••·¨*:· Thanks.·:*¨·••·¨*:· for all you do for crafters all year long!

    May your life be filled with Happiness and Love,
    at Christmas and always!
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    ****
    .--.*( ';' )*.--.
    !* ( /\ ) *!
    ! . . / \ . . !
    !/ /_ ..._ \ \!
    hugs across the miles
    snowbird
    Wishing you and your loved ones a very special Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for these Carmen! Love the outfit for your granddaughter - how special is that! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Let me be your neighbor - nice wording and beautiful scenic digital stamp - thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank u 4 village and the guy snowguy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you very much and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Carmen. You always have such fun stuff here. I have loved the holiday ideas and the great images you share!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, Carmen, again for keeping these available. :)

    Believe it or not, I was looking for owl images when I got sidetracked by your great blog/site. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, and thanks so much for the nice compliment!!!😊

      Delete

Thanks for the comments!