I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

May 31, 2013

Free Digital Inchie Sketches

Does it seem to anyone else that time is just flying by? I thought things were supposed to slow down as you got a little...ummm....more experienced. Not so, apparently! Happy end of May! Unbelievable....

Well, it's been a long, long, long while since I did up any digital images. I just got busy and they are time consuming to make. So, I woke up at 4:30 this morning...tossed around for a half hour and got up. Suddenly I had some extra time! 

I had inchies in mind at the time and I am just loving the mixed media art I'm seeing everywhere right now. So here's what I made.
It was fun to get back in the saddle. It's amazing how much you forget if you don't keep at things! 

I hope you can use these! 

Blessings,

Carmen

23 comments:

  1. Love these! I'm thinking stitchery appliques! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! They look so fun to color! Thank you!!! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are terrific

    Thank you

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great Carmen and yes time is certainly flying by. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely work.

    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How darling! Love these Carmen, thanks for sharing. I've not done any inchies but have been doing some mixed media art lately. I may try to incorporate some of these :) Hugs,
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great Carmen, you are right about digis taking a long time! It seems I spend most of the time "refining" them on the computer! I have tried scanning my drawings and photographing them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know Angela, I've been wondering about trying something like that too. Did it work for you?

      Delete
  7. Thank you, Carmen! This is beautiful...
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are really cute, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab inchies, love that owl, thank you so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. So adorable, thanks a bunch.

    Silverbuttterfly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank u.How fun.It seams the older we get the fastetime goes.Just need more hours in a day.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carmen these are so cute. I love the square inchies. So many ideas come to mind. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you cute😊♥️

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!