I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Jun 26, 2013

Duck Dynasty Free Digi

Good Morning!

A nice masculine image for you today. 

I don't know about you, but I just LUVVV Duck Dynasty. I love their morals, their humor and their beards. Lol...not on my man though...too scruffy for my nose!


Here's some sentiments too...the first is Phil's quote in wood tone
Who doesn't love uncle Si?







I've been wanting to do something in the Duck Dynasty theme for a long time. Just love them! 

The sun is shining here, I hope you have a nice day...

Blessings to you!
Carmen

10 comments:

  1. tooo funny.Will make a great hero card 4 OWH.
    Thank u

    ReplyDelete
  2. tooo funny.Will make a great hero card 4 OWH.
    Thank u

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny, love them thanks!!!

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great!! My hubby will LOVE these! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much, I love these guys too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't watch this show, although my brother and his wife say it's hilarious. Love the 'if it ain't broke' sentiment especially! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carmen just to let you know I have used your shoe fetish digi on my latest post. Love all your freebies:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!