I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Oct 28, 2013

Free Digital Stamp, Ornament Kitty

It's a beautiful morning!

I hope you're all having a good day! 

I've been working on my Etsy shop and finally got the banner up yesterday. It's a simple banner but it will do. I've decided to go with Carmen's Place for the name. Short and simple, and therefore hopefully easy to remember. 

I've also decided to keep everything in one shop. It's just easier that way for me in the long run (yes, it's all about simplifying with me). So, my shop will eventually consist of digital stamps, crochet, some specialty cards, sewing and maybe some clay jewelry pieces. Right now I just have digitals in there. Most of them you've seen already, but new ones will be coming soon.

Speaking of digital stamps, I have a free Christmas image for you; a kitten playing with an ornament! I've left it quite simple so you can decorate the ornament and kitty any way you want. 


I've left the copyright to the left of the image so it doesn't get in the way. I've decided to do this to ensure that any of my images that are pinned to Pinterest will show a link to my blog. 

Also, there's a link to Carmen's Place on Etsy in my sidebar. I'll keep you up to date as to what I post in there. Right now, it's time to take some photos and get some things completed! :)

I do love to craft!

Have a wonderful day,
Carmen

9 comments:

  1. Cute! Thank you. Good luck with your Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great news on your shop.
    Thanks for sharing this cutie.
    Thanks for putting the copyright in the corner, it is easier to credit you when I use one of your images on a card and then Blog about it.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you - I love your freebie! Big cat lover here :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this.
    It is wonderful, thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's cute as can be, nice and playful like a kitty should be. :)
    Thank you for linking to Super Sunday Sync!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness what a cute image.
    Thanks so much for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this cute freebie Carmen. Good luck with your Etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute. Thanks Carmen.

    Lisa D.

    p.s. great new look

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!