I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Oct 14, 2013

Myah is ONE! Free Digi Sentiments

Hi !

There's nothing in this world that will put a huge smile on your face like grandchildren! I have six of them, but there are a few living in Alberta (16 hours away). The other day my son and daughter in law sent me videos of Myah (the latest addition) walking with a little toy. It was so funny--she's such a boss with it, like it's nobody's business and "she's got this." Truly adorable!

I'm working on a parcel to send up. You've seen the Mini Muffin Tin Advent Calendars I make for each of my grandchildren which will be sent. I'm also sending a couple of birthday gifts for two of my grandchildren and a couple of cards.

The one card I sealed and forgot to take pictures of in my hurry(sigh). This is the other card I made.
The inside:
This one has lots of sparkle! Something tells me she'll be a girlie girl and love pinks and such. We'll see! :)

I'm also stopping in to leave you a free digital sentiment. I have a friend that counts down to Christmas all year long, so at least I'm not the only one thinking about Christmas! Hehe...

These are quotes from the movie ELF. The last one was when he got hit by a snowball! :)


I have sent some more ELF quotes in to Squigglefly. I will let you know when they release them. In the meantime, here are some options you can use for your Christmas cards.

If you're in Canada, HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY!

I will be enjoying a turkey dinner at my daughter in laws place. I'm bringing Pecan Pie, Pumpkin Pie and Lemon Pie, all made with a homemade crust. YUM!

Blessings,
Carmen


3 comments:

  1. Forgot, Happy Thanksgiving from Ontario.
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Carmen, and congratulations on that beautiful granddaughter. Your card is adorable. Thanks for the sentiments. Elf is one of my favorite Christmas movies. We watch it every year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute as well. Thanks so much.

    I'm rather late but I hope you had a great Thanksgiving yourself. It is nice that you got to spend it with family.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!