I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Nov 12, 2013

Time for a Digi Freebie!!

Hello!

So, I've been sick and catching up on some of my more sedentary projects. I've been seeing these cute little polar bears cards lately and decided to do up a digital image. Enjoy!


Here's a couple of sentiments that might work with the image as well.


That's all for today. Have a good week.



Blessings,
Carmen

21 comments:

  1. Thankyou for sharing, lovely images :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Darling bedtime bears with sayings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for these cute polar bears.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this cute digi Carmen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a really cute image. Thanks for sharing. And glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute image and sentiment - thanks for sharing!

    Hope you are feeling better, no fun being sick.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much!
    They are adorable.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carmen - thank you for the adorable bears and the word art!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for sharing these Carmen. Love having you on the artist team at Squigglefly too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who doesn't love polar bears, cute image :) feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. You're so welcome! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete

Thanks for the comments!