I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Dec 6, 2013

Free Digi Stamp: "Noel" Blocks

Hello,

It's time for another free digital stamp! 

I love the look of the primitive blocks that spell out a word, so I've recreated it into a digital stamp for you to play with! :) 


I've left it fairly simple so you can add your own stuff to decorate it...branches or holly leaves along the shelf; bows; or whatever!

Enjoy! 

Blessings,
Carmen

8 comments:

  1. Thank you! This is really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, Carmen. Thanks so much for sharing. I have some Christmas sentiments for free on my blog right now if you are interested. http://www.tickellexpressions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!