I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Mar 7, 2014

Easter Egg Flowers, Cropping Tutorial

Hello!

Finally there's a little sun out there! Yesterday's snowfall didn't last the day, but it sure looked dreary out there! No matter...I've been at home sick and playing around with some images for Squigglefly. Thought I'd pop one on the blog for you too. 

I'm already thinking Easter...





Some Easter Egg flowers to brighten up this dreary day! 

If you just want to use one of these flowers on your card, you'll have to crop the image. If you don't know how to do this, here's an easy video that shows you how in Microsoft Word.



Hope you have a good weekend! They say it's going to be +9 here soon....got my fingers crossed!

Blessings,
Carmen

14 comments:

  1. Carmen these are so fun! I can imagine all kinds of colors and ideas. Thank you.
    Feel better soon Hun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carmen :) these are so cute! I use the Snippet tool--very handy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't heard of it until now! I brought it up and will play with it a bit. Thanks for the heads up!
      : )

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the Spring flowers. I am working on Spring cards now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What sweet images, thank you for sharing and the fresh feel of spring and Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Carmen for the images and that great tutorial - I always wondered how you did this in Word - and now I know! Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Youtube rules for tutorials! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great tutorial. Now if I can just translate it to a Mac Pages application!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could help you, but I don't have a Mac. Maybe try searching for it in Youtube...you may find some info there...

      Delete
  8. The digi is adorable but I SO loved that video!!! I learned a few new things today! Thank you SO much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh good! You're welcome! I should really put it under my Digital Stamp page at the top of the page!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!