I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Apr 21, 2014

Oil Fields Free Digi Stamp

Hi there,

Just popping in with a silhouette for you. This one is something a little different. 

It's a masculine image for those of you that have friends or family working in the oil fields. 


I have some exciting news on the horizon! I can't share with you today, but only 3 more days and I'll be back! 

Enjoy the image,

Blessings,
Carmen




2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this lovely digital - your news sounds exciting - have a blessed day! Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living where I live, this is a perfect digi! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!