I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Sep 8, 2014

Barnemix is Mixing Up Some Fun! Check it Out!

Hi there!

Sometime ago I was asked to sponsor a few images for a Norwegian website called Barnemix. To my utter delight, the projects were posted this week, and they are Fa-Bu-Lous!!

The first image was Garden Girl which was made up into an I Love You Card by Anita Saeterdal. I just love what she has done with this image. The flowers, the ribbon and the colors she's used. It's beautiful!! 

Next up is my snooty little gal "Walking the Dog" image. I love the fact that there's a notepad included with this image, and I love the stripes and the purple. It's wonderful! This one was made by Nikki for Barnemix, but she also has a blog called Nikki's Handmade Emporium. Check her out! 


Nikki also did up one of my Vintage Car digitals. Love it!! 


Next is another "Garden Girl.Yes, I'm going to have to work on the names of my digitals...I'm just not good at that. 

Now I absolutely love what Linda Heskestad has done with this image because she's used it for a mixed media project. 


Look at all that wonderful texture in the background! I love that she added the sprinkles of water for the flowers. 

That's not the best part though. The best part is that she's done up a Video Tutorial for you all! How great is that? 

Also, I have kept my Christmas Digi Stamps in limbo for a while. I went into the shop, shook them off and renewed them. There's lots of them there....check out my Etsy Shop

Well, that's all for today ladies! I hope you're all having a wonderful week!

Special thanks to Anne Lise Johannessen for allowing me to be a Sponsor this month on her wonderful site. Please check out Barnemix and see what they're up to! Maybe you'll even pick up some Norwegian! :) 

Blessings,
Carmen

1 comment:

Thanks for the comments!